We are not help you, but we are try to help you with benerfit information before buying
Create by georgeiron
Easily create discounts in bulk, product variations, change stock, edit attributes, change product image in your WooCommerce store. Products and variations are displayed in a spreadsheet-like table and can be edited in bulk or individual cells.Features:
If products don’t show up after clicking the “Get Products” button, try these settings before contacting me
WPML users – showing translated categories/attributes/tags
WPML users – automatically updating changes to translated products
v 4.4.2 (10.05.2018)
- Added Status “pending” to Bulk Edit dialog as it was previously available only in the grid built-in editor for the Status field.
- Fixed StockStatus not saving in some cases.
- Fixed not saving the change of Product Type, when option “Use API calls when possible” is enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the grid where the current grid changes aren’t commit when the grid loose focus. For example, if you edit a cell and then click “Save Changes” it does nothing as the grid didn’t commit the changes when lost the focus and therefor “Save Changes” doesn’t execute.
- Small general bug fixes.
v 4.4.1 (05.23.2018)
- “Use API calls when possible” on by default because latest WordPress does not save some fields using the regular faster method.
v 4.4 (05.13.2018)
- Option to call the new API calls when possible.
- Optionally revert tags to text handling.
- “Convert manually to UTF-8” is now called always and removed from options.
- Attributes are now sorted by slug and not by ID.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
v 4.3.5 (04.24.2018)
- Easy way to clear applied search filters.
- Fixed the publish date not getting saved (in 4.3.4).
v 4.3.4 (02.22.2018)
- New distinctive formatting for variations.
- Support for the new on backorder stock status.
- Moved wp lister action calls in the woocommerce action.
- Updated the headers declaring WooCommerce support.
- Better compatibility with Prospress subscriptions.
v 4.3 (12.18.2017)
- Added the new headers declaring WooCommerce support.
- Function ‘Full View’ added which expands the table to the maximum available height and hides the other controls.
- Better sorting of the variations.
- UTF-8 encoded slugs are now decoded in the table.
- Fixed a bug for custom fields with unsupported characters.
- Updated the spanish translation(thanks to Antonio Gutierrez).
- Now the product update WebHook is triggered.
- Confirmation dialog when active changes exist and the ‘Get Products’ button was clicked.
v 4.2.5 (10.12.2017)
- Support for grouped products for woocommerce >= 3.0.0.
- Function ‘Revert selected’ added.
- Fixed a php warning when the action calls are enabled (woo >= 3.0.0).
- CSV Update is hidden by default and can be enabled when debug mode is on.
- Added actions for better compatibility with third-party plugins.
- Allow backorders is explicitly set to ‘not allow’ when creating variations.
v 4.2.2 (05.05.2017)
- Maintenance update.
- Fix for woo > 3.0.0 – variation stock status should not use the new product_visibility taxonomy.
v 4.2 (04.04.2017)
– Support for WooCommerce 3.0. Due to technical limitations in the latest version, the stock status filter is removed.
– Update the current product view with a csv file previously exported via the plugin.
– Support for custom attributes in the selection manager.
– Added option for renaming the attribute name of custom attributes in the bulk dialog.
– WPML: product loading now follows the currently selected language.
– Tags now support all functions of category and attribute editing(hierarchical taxonomy).
– Custom hierarchical taxonomies now support adding of new terms.
– Button for automatic discovery of custom fields without a product ID.
– Copy image file names to other fields in the bulk dialog.
– Cyrillic and turkish titles now generate nice looking english slugs.
v 4.1.1 (10.26.2016)
- Maintenance update.
- Support for multiple skus in the search filter(comma separated).
- Fix: css issue that prevented the date picker in sale start/end date to get displayed.
v 4.1 (10.20.2016)
- Support for new categories and attribute terms within the plugin.
- The bulk variations dialog now supports custom attributes.
- Added exact option for the title and sku search filters.
- Updated russian translation.
- Bug fixes.
v 4.0.4 (09.23.2016)
- Redesigned bulk variations dialog, variations now show only the selected terms plus “link all variations” support.
- Revised: new variations create fewer empty keys in the database as in latest woocommerce versions.
- Bug fixes.
v 4.0.1 (08.01.2016)
- Maintenance only.
- Bug fix: html tags were stripped for custom fields on save.
- Revised: post author now retrieves only administrators, shop managers and vendors, deleted for variations.
- Revised: new installations now save changes in batches of 50 by default.
v 4.0 (07.23.2016)
- Name(of the column) support for custom fields.
- Support for post_author and product_type added as a search filter.
- Attributes with > 2000 terms are automatically disabled for faster page load and can later be individually enabled. Also attributes with > 100 terms are listed for enable/disable.
- Deleting is done in batches of 50 to prevent php timeouts.
- “Delete images from server/media library” option now enhanced to delete images when permanently deleting products.
- Hovering a variable product generates a link on the right for quick selection of its variations.
- Better support of RTL languages.
- Sorting menu order will keep the variations grouped with the parent product.
This product was last updated 36 days ago, we think it is not bad. If we look according item rating in the site, item is very good in the eyes of consumers, and he has sold more 33 items in last week and more 377 items in last three months.